The 2021 scholarship application has closed.
Who is eligible?
A student is eligible to apply:
- The student or their parent(s)/guardian(s) must be an FNCB customer* and;
- The student must be a graduating high school senior who will be enrolled in a full-time accredited undergraduate or trade/technical school in the 2021-2022 school year.
*All accounts must be active and in good standing, with no delinquent or charged off loans.
Children of FNCB Bank employees or officials are not eligible to apply.
How are recipients selected?
FNCB Bank Scholarships will be awarded to applicants who demonstrate:
- Academic Excellence
- Community and School Involvement
Award recipients will be selected and notified by July 15, 2021.
How much are the awards?
FNCB Bank will award two one-year scholarships each in the amount of $1,000. Awards are made payable to the recipient’s school and may be applied to any component of the school’s comprehensive fee.
How can a student apply?
Submit the completed online application with all requested information by June 15, 2021. Before beginning the application, please have the following information available:
- Essay: Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? (500-750 words).
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (Pdf, .doc, or jpeg)
- High school transcript (Pdf, .doc, or jpeg)
- Community and school involvement
When the application has been received by FNCB Bank, a foundation representative will remove any information relating to the applicant’s identity. The Scholarship Committee will meet to review all applications and should any committee member recognize the applicant through the remaining information, that member will disqualify themselves from consideration of that application and the remaining committee members will make the determinations regarding that application.
Contact Michael Cummings, VP, Marketing Manager at email@example.com or 570-558-8513.
No purchase necessary.