Online Banking Features
- Account Activity – You can check your account activity, posted transactions or check images at any time of the day.
- Online Bank Statements – Don’t wait for the mail delivery to review and reconcile your account statement! View your statement the day it is created.
- Online Check Images - Your check images can be viewed and printed as soon as they clear.
- Send payments to anyone, anytime, anywhere
- Save money - No need to purchase stamps
- Stop receiving paper bills by utilizing our eBill technology
- Schedule recurring and automatic payments
- Pay from multiple eligible checking accounts.
- Cash-back rewards – Rewards are offered from merchants inside online banking and loaded directly on to your debit card.
- Robust offers – An average of seven offers per month are made, with more during the holidays.
- No limit – There is no limit to the cash back that can be earned.
- Substantial savings – Rewards range from 8 to 15 percent
- Personalized offers – Cash-back offers are based on your shopping history and spending patterns.
- Transfer funds online between your accounts at FNCB to and from other financial institutions without visiting a branch or writing a check.
- Set up automatically recurring transfers, to plan for money movement needs in advance.
- Choose the speed of the transfer to meet transfer needs.
- Send secure electronic payments to anyone no matter where they bank.
- All you need to send money to someone is their email address, mobile phone number, or bank account information.
- You can use PopMoney to :
- Pay rent to your landlord
- Reimburse a friend for dinner or send them a gift
- Send money to your children away at school
Sign-up for online banking
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need in order to use FNCB Online Banking?
In order to use FNCB Online Banking you will need an FNCB deposit account and register for FNCB Online Banking.
If I make a transfer or withdrawal, how soon are the funds transferred or taken out of my account?
FNCB Online Banking is in real time, which means that as soon as you make a transaction between accounts inside your online banking profile, the results can be seen immediately by viewing the Account Balances screen. Real time refers to 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST.
What is the maximum amount that I can transfer or withdraw at one time?
You can transfer as much as is available in your account.
When I pull a history of my transactions from an account, how many records can I view at once?
The maximum amount of transactions that can be viewed at once is 100. Account history begins 60 days prior to your initial online access.
What information do I need to have ready when I Contact FNCB with a problem or question?
In order for FNCB to assist you as efficiently as possible, try to have the following information available when contacting us:
- Your account name and account number
- For verification purposes, the last 4 digits of the primary account holder’s Social Security number
- A record and code of any error messages that occurred
- A record of the steps that you took up to the error
Who do I contact if I have a problem with my online banking?
The FNCB Customer Care center can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST at 1-877-879-3622.
I can't access the login screen. Why?
An inability to access the login screen could be the result of not having the correct version of a browser. We recommend using the latest versions of Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari.