Online Banking

FNCB Bank History

 

FNCB Bank was established as a National Banking Association in 1910 as The First National Bank of Dunmore. After 70 years of operating in one location at Dunmore Corners, the Bank expanded to Scranton (1980) and Dickson City (1984).

On October 27, 1987, upon approval at a special shareholder's meeting, the Bank changed its name to First National Community Bank, effective March 1, 1988. On July 1, 1998, First National Community Bank reorganized into a one-bank holding company - First National Community Bancorp, Inc. On June 30, 2016 First National Community Bank converted to a state charter and changed their name to FNCB Bank.

FNCB Bank now serves the personal and business banking needs of Northeastern Pennsylvania in Lackawanna, Luzerne, and Wayne counties as well as the Lehigh Valley with a commercial lending office.

  • 1910 - Dunmore Main Office
  • 1980 - Scranton Office
  • 1984 - Dickson City Office
  • 1993 - Wilkes-Barre Office
  • 1995 - Pittston Office
  • 1996 - Kingston Office
  • 1998 - Exeter Office
  • 1999 - Daleville Office
  • 2000 - Back Mountain Office
  • 2001 - Clarks Green Office
  • 2002 - Nanticoke Office
  • 2003 - Hazleton Office
  • 2006 - Honesdale Office
  • 2008 - Keyser Village Office
  • 2009 - Wheeler Ave. Office
  • 2017 – Allentown LPO
  • 2018 – Plains Route 315
  • 2019 – Mountain Top Office
  • 2019 – New Dunmore Main Office

FNCB Bank also operates a Corporate Center and Lending Center in Dunmore.

Welcome to the new FNCB.com!

Back to Top