At FNCB Bank, our mission is to make your banking experience simply better. It’s a mission we live every day and don’t take lightly. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we want to let you know that no matter what happens, we plan to be here for you—in our Community Offices, through our local Customer Care Center and Digital Banking Channels.
What we are doing.
As we continue to navigate these challenges, we’re dedicated to helping our employees and customers through these difficult times.
- As a Small Business Administration (SBA) lender, FNCB Bank participated in the Paycheck Protection Program providing 1,000 federally guaranteed and forgivable loans to small businesses, totaling $118.7 million in local lending to help save thousands of jobs. UPDATE: The application window for PPP loans closed on August 8, 2020. Learn More
- For information on PPP Loan Forviveness, visit our dedicated forgiveness page.
- To assist our community, we have developed a Personal Relief Loan, an unsecured loan for those directly impacted by the COVID-19 virus. Learn More
- If you have experienced or expect to experience a financial hardship because of COVID-19 impacts, please call your relationship manager directly or our Customer Care team at 1-877-879-3622 so we can work with you.
- We kept all community office locations open by utilizing our drive-thru facilities, branch ATMs and by appointment service. As of June 5, 2020, all FNCB Bank community offices have reopened with mask and social distancing guidelines in place.
- We have taken measures to help our team stay safe by practicing social distancing, eliminating travel and in-person meetings and enabling work from home for a large portion of our operations staff.
Utilize our digital channels.
Along with drive-thru and by-appointment service, please consider utilizing our 24/7 digital banking services:
Stay safe. Watch for fraud.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues to impact the United States, scammers have seized the opportunity to prey on consumers, trying to get your personal information via “phishing” e-mails and text messages. FNCB Bank will never ask you for your personal information or log-in credentials in an email or text message.
- If something sounds suspicious, question it.
- FNCB Bank will never ask you over the phone for your PIN, CV2 codes or Expiration Dates.
- A text alert warning of suspicious activity on a card will NEVER include:
- A link to be clicked. You should never click on a link in a text message that is supposedly from us.
- Vague reference to a “Merchant” transaction; details should be included.
- Requests for your data such as card numbers, PINs, CV2 Codes, Expiration Date
- A text alert from us will always be from a 5-digit number and NOT a 10-digit number resembling a phone number.
- A valid notification will provide information about the suspect transaction and ask you to reply to the text message with answers such as ‘yes’, ‘no’, ‘help’, or ‘stop’.
- A phone call from one of our Call Center agents will only include a request for your Zip code, and no other personal information, unless the cardholder confirms that a transaction is fraudulent.
- Only then will the you be transferred to an agent, who will ask questions to confirm your identity before going through the transaction history. If, at any point you are uncertain about questions being asked or the call itself, hang up and call us directly at 1-877-879-3622.
If you have questions about any of our programs, products or services, please call 1-877-879-3622, use our online CHAT or E-MAIL us.
For additional resources available in the area, visit the Scranton Chamber of Commerce website.
We appreciate your business and stand ready to work together with you and our community to get through this uncertain time. As the pandemic continues, please know that we are committed to helping you…every step of the way. Thank you and stay safe.