To maintain the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities during the current COVID-19 surge, we may have temporary changes to our branch operations:
- All locations are open for lobby, drive-thru and appointment banking. To make an appointment, call 1-877-879-3622 or choosing the Book Appointment button at your local branch.
We will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates to allow us to operate safely and effectively. We recommend you check our website often for updates on branch operating hours and closings as the information may change frequently.
Additionally, we are strongly encouraging all customers, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a face mask while in a branch or meeting with an FNCB representative.
Utilize our digital channels.
Along with drive-thru and by-appointment service, please consider utilizing our 24/7 digital banking services:
Stay safe. Watch for fraud.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact the United States, scammers have seized the opportunity to prey on consumers, trying to get your personal information via “phishing” e-mails and text messages. FNCB Bank will never ask you for your personal information or log-in credentials in an email or text message.
- If something sounds suspicious, question it.
- FNCB Bank will never ask you over the phone for your PIN, CV2 codes or Expiration Dates.
- A text alert warning of suspicious activity on a card will NEVER include:
- A link to be clicked. You should never click on a link in a text message that is supposedly from us.
- Vague reference to a “Merchant” transaction; details should be included.
- Requests for your data such as card numbers, PINs, CV2 Codes, Expiration Date
- A text alert from us will always be from a 5-digit number and NOT a 10-digit number resembling a phone number.
- A valid notification will provide information about the suspect transaction and ask you to reply to the text message with answers such as ‘yes’, ‘no’, ‘help’, or ‘stop’.
- A phone call from one of our Call Center agents will only include a request for your Zip code, and no other personal information, unless the cardholder confirms that a transaction is fraudulent.
- Only then will the you be transferred to an agent, who will ask questions to confirm your identity before going through the transaction history. If, at any point you are uncertain about questions being asked or the call itself, hang up and call us directly at 1-877-879-3622.
If you have questions about any of our programs, products or services, please call 1-877-879-3622, use our online CHAT or E-MAIL us.