FNCB Bank has been voted "Best Place to Work" for six straight years and it's no surprise why.
FNCB Bank offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for employees and their eligible dependents with an excellent work/life balance.
- Paid Time Off: We offer Flexible Vacation Time, in addition to Sick Time for all full-time employees. Part-time employees also receive Paid Vacation.
- Birthday: Happy birthday to you, take the day off (or any other day that month).
- Holidays: We have lots of paid bank holidays for full and part-time employees!
- Volunteer Hours: Up to 24 hours of paid time off for community involvement.
- 401(k) Plan: Participate in a 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k) plan with a company match.
- Health Insurance: FNCB pays for a percentage of the employee monthly premium for each eligible employee and their eligible dependents.
- Dental Insurance: Access to group dental insurance to all eligible employees and their eligible dependents.
- Vision Insurance: Free vision coverage to all eligible employees and their dependents.
- Long-Term & Short-Term Disability Insurance: Free comprehensive coverage to all eligible employees, subject to maximums.
- Life & Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance: FNCB provides to all eligible employees, free life insurance coverage (two times annual base salary) and AD&D insurance coverage (four times annual base salary), subject to annual maximum.
- Supplemental Insurances: Voluntary term life and whole life insurances, accident, critical Illness, and hospitalization is available to eligible employees and their dependents.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Available to all eligible employees.
- Educational Opportunities: Internal training as well as tuition assistance for banking courses offered through Pennsylvania Bankers Association Professional Development Network for eligible employees.
- FNCB Bank is not your typical place to work. In addition to the "standard" benefits, we also offer: cell phone plan discounts, jeans days, recognition events, service awards, Team Week activities including a cornhole tournament, free checking account and safe deposit boxes, loan discounts, an employee referral program and special computer and fitness equipment purchase plans.
JOIN OUR TEAM
FNCB is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. All Employment offers are contingent upon a successful background screening process.
TRANSPARENCY IN COVERAGE MRF