Account Link Telephone Banking
Account Link, FNCB's automated telephone banking service, enables you to bank whenever it's convenient for you, from wherever you are. It's free, easy and secure, and there's no waiting for a service representative. Account Link information is completely confidential, since you are required to enter your own personal identification number (PIN). You can get immediate access to a variety of your FNCB account information and perform transactions right over the phone, including:
- Obtain checking, savings and loan account balances
- Confirm recent account activity, such as deposits and withdrawals
- Transfer funds between eligible FNCB accounts
- Check CD balances and maturity dates
- Obtain current interest rate information
- Access loan account information, such as balance, last payment, next payment due, etc.
Use Telephone Banking for:Personal Accounts & Business Accounts
Call 1-800-801-FNCB (1-800-801-3622) to get started.
Be sure to have your:
- FNCB account number and your Account Link PIN (for first time users, it may be the last four digits of your Social Security number).
- You can key in your selection via the keypad on your phone.
- After entering in your FNCB account number and your Account Link PIN, you will hear a brief listing of the most frequently requested options. If you are looking for something else, you can press “0” for the operator or stay on the line and your call will go directly to our customer care center.
Got questions about your Telephone Banking PIN?
- Visit your local FNCB branch. Or call 1-877-TRY-FNCB (1-877-879-3622) between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday, and between 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. EST on Saturday.
* If you have both personal and business accounts, they may have different account numbers and PINs.