Business Online Banking and Bill Pay
Business owners today perform a wide variety of cash management
tasks online, including monitoring account activity and reporting,
transferring funds between accounts, paying bills, and creating
and submitting ACH files.
Features and Services
- Administrative functions include end user maintenance, activity
reporting, and account maintenance.
- Your company’s administrative user can restrict access to
special functions, reports, and accounts for other users.
Account Activity and Reporting
- View summary account information
- Create reports
- View your account statements
- Move money between your internal accounts.
- Create ACH files and submit them for processing.
- Pay bills online and save money on postage.
- Add, edit or delete a payee.
- Check to see if a payment has cleared.
Web Connect for Quickbooks
- Export financial transactions into QuickBooks.