Giveaway runs through January 13 for new Simply Cashback Accounts
First National Community Bank (FNCB) today announced the second of eight
winners in the Bank’s "iPad a Week" Giveaway. Jessica Maglione, a customer at the Hazleton Community Office, was randomly selected from all eligible entries. Customers who open a new Simply Cashback Checking Account now through January 13 are automatically entered into the weekly drawing for a new iPad.
FNCB's Simply Cashback Checking Account offers the following benefits:
- Free checking
- 1% cashback on debit card purchases up to $500
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds
- No minimum balance requirements
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free FNCBOnline and FNCBOnline Bill Payment
To learn more about Simply Cashback and the iPad a Week giveaway, stop by any conveniently located community office, visit www.fncb.com or call 1-877-TRY-FNCB.
About FNCB, Simply a better bank™
First National Community Bank, locally-based for over 100 years, continues as Northeastern Pennsylvania's premier community bank
- offering a full suite of personal, small business and commercial banking solutions with industry-leading mobile, online and in-branch products and services. FNCB remains dedicated to the communities they serve with an on-going mission to be: Simply a better bank™. For more information, visit www.fncb.com.
Jessica Maglione (right), a customer at First National Community Bank’s Hazleton Community Office, receives a new iPad from Christine Gresh, FNCB Assistant Vice President, Regional Manager. Ms. Maglione is the second of eight winners in the Bank’s iPad a Week contest. Customers who open a new Simply Cashback Checking Account now through January 13 are automatically entered into the weekly drawing for a new iPad.